Blog Feature: Timewashed | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Blog Feature: Timewashed

Share It:
It has been a while since I shared a favorite decor, DIY, or lifestyle blog with you all!  I am so excited to feature Timewashed today!

 I found Timewashed on Pinterest when I was looking for some pretty and beachy decor ideas and I came across this sweet picture of  Becky's painted mason jar vignette. I fell in love immediately!  Gorgeous!

Everything she does has a bit of sparkle, elegance, or refinement. Look at these lovely lace doily bowls!


And I think this inspiration would be so pretty in a nursery too!

Inspiration Board


And if you don't want to DIY it you can visit Betsy's Timewashed Etsy shop too!  Right now she has some lavender sachets that look darling!

I hope you'll visit Becky!  I'm sure you'll enjoy Timewashed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!