Touches of Spring Decor | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Touches of Spring Decor

Share It:
diy easter spring decorations centerpiece

Spring is being coy and playing hard to get.  You know how it is....the less attention you get the more you want and spring is onto that. But what spring didn't count on is that we can find spring in other ways, not just in 65 degree days with sunny skies!  To beat the winter blues I ushered in the spring blues in the form of eggs, flowers, and ribbons!

I have a few pictures of my dining room to share with you. I put together a very simple vignette on our sideboard and added some blue hydrangeas here and there. I will be showing you my spring mantel soon which is also in shades of blue.

Bunny Silhouette Art


DIY Speckled Eggs
eggs nest spring decorations centerpiecespring easter eggs vignette




DIY Moss Topiary

topiaries eggs bunny easter spring

spring decor easter

What colors do you use for lightening up your decor in the spring?

Cheers!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Love that tiered cake stand! It all looks wonderful. I'm using lots of pastels to chase away the gloom from our neverending winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one is lovely! LOVE the hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!