Day of Chalk and Chocolate's Weekend Round Up of Bloggerland! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Day of Chalk and Chocolate's Weekend Round Up of Bloggerland!

Share It:

Hey guys!  I have a round up full of great ideas from some bloggy friends!  You’ll find a variety of projects from decor ideas, furniture redos, holiday crafts, you name it!  Maybe you’ll discover a new blog to add to your reading list!  And please remember to pin from the original source!



Every at Sweet Song Bird has turned an old, bland  buffet into a sweet and pretty piece of furniture. I think the soft blue color really goes well with the feminine swirls and designs. A great vintage redo!



I love a good budget decorating tip and Diane at The Thrifty Groove shows us how to reuse and color Epsom salt for Valentine’s Day!  Using Epsom salt for winter decorating is thrifty itself but to reuse and color it for the next holiday is even better!



Yay for free Valentine’s gift tags!  You know I love a great free printable and Stacy at Anastasia Vintage has generously shared some lovely gift tags for Valentine’s Day with us!  Attach these to a gift for a teacher, neighbor, or friend and celebrate together!




Karen who blogs at Dragonfly & Lily Pads has transformed an Ikea cabinet into an adorable craft cabinet and I love it! I have been trying to organize my craft supplies in my little corner of the basement and this would be the perfect addition!  The color is so pretty and I always did an Ikea redo!  Adding this craft cabinet project to my to do list!
Ikea Computer Cabinet Transformed Into Craft Cabinet


And while digging out some Valentine’s Day decorations I found my little stuffed hearts from last year. Should I use them again? I think so!


fabric hearts holiday decor
Enjoy this round up of projects! Thanks for visiting today!
Cheers!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really cute - and so is your personality. I love these hearts you made. I think I am inspired to go into my stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!